I really like Bella. I think maybe I didn't like it the first time I went there because I think I ordered the wrong thing but all subsequent times I've been there, I've had a good experience. The Chicken Tikka Pizza is easily the best thing they have there. I get it medium spice level. I thought the Spaghetti and Meatballs are good too (not great), the meatballs taste restaurant-made instead of buying it from somewhere frozen. I thought the Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo was awesome. The sauce is really flavorful, especially scooping it up with the garlic bread. I think my favorite thing there closely tied with the Chicken Tikka Pizza is the Gobi 65, it is amazing (a must order). Also, the Chicken Parmigiana was quite good too. But if you're somebody named Neil, you may not like any of the food there :)
https://maps.app.goo.gl/ZsTCFhkKAHm3ybpPA




Comments
Post a Comment