The only thing I will say in this post about Dangerously Delicious is that they legitimately make THE BEST PIES you will ever eat in your LIFE. I want you to go through my previous posts and see if I have ever capitalized anything else ever before. The answer is I haven't. Not until now and that is because nothing was worthy of being capitalized. Dangerously Delicious is my favorite place on planet Earth and I will be heartbroken when I am dead and can no longer eat their pies. The Pecan Pie they serve is my favorite. Their Baltimore Bomb Pie I would say comes in second place but is amazing in it's own way especially with how they melt the Berger cookies into the pie. Lastly, the Lemon Chess Pie is the best lemon pie you will ever have in your life. Period.
Pecan Pie
Google Maps Location Link:
Comments
Post a Comment